The 2020 holiday season is officially here. I’ve curated a list with products I recommend (that I own and/or personally would use) including links and any active discount codes from brands that I’m affiliated with. One thing that I always keep in mind when shopping for gifts is functionality. I don’t mind paying a little bit to get items from brands I trust and know that they are thoughtfully designed, consciously made from great materials. And lastly, they have to last!
Note: If you choose to purchase something using links in this blog post, I will earn a small referral commission. Thank you for supporting me, your favorite blogger. Please shop within your means and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
1. Shop MEJURI Black Friday Sale
November 23rd – 30th, 2020. 10% 1 item. 15% 2 items. 20% 3+ items.
2. Get 25% off Sitewide ORGANIC BASICS Black Friday sale
Normally, you can get 10% with code ANTRIEUOBC2 (code expires in February 2021). With the 25% promo, codes can’t be combined.
3. Get 35% NORDGREEN watches with code TR35
Code ends December 2, 2020, and after that, it will still work and give you 15%. My favorites are the Philosopher and the Native. Get the gold mesh strap if you’re a gold gal like me since it’s adjustable and so timeless.
4. Get 25% off Sitewide ORBITKEY (Black Friday sale*, no code needed) & 10% off if you sign up for email (normally)
I have the black leather Key Organizer, USB, Multi-tool, and both of the Clips: Clip V.1 and new & better Clip V.2 in all black. *Excludes Clip V2, Digital gift cards, last chance, and limited edition products. Orbitkey products are now sold on Amazon (linked below) and REI, but it’s always better to shop directly on their website. You can support me by shopping via THIS LINK HERE.
5. Get 30% off Sitewide GIRLFRIEND* (Everything. Black Friday sale ends 12/1, no code needed)
*Link above is not an affiliated link but rather is a referral link that I’ve generated using Girlfriend’s Refer A Friend program. If you’re able and want to support what I do as a blogger, please read my blog post reviewing both Compressive Collection HERE and Float collection HERE and click on any product links on there. Normally (when it’s not Black Friday, you can CLICK ON THIS LINK HERE to get $10 off your first purchase of $95 or more).
Thank you so much for your support!
Gifts Under $25
- BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellar Water – My ride-or-die cleansing water that I always make sure to have around at all times. Love that they make a tiny size, great for travels.
- BANILA CO Clean It Zero Original Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover – I have the big 6 fl oz jar. One of my absolute balm cleanser, great to meltdown makeup, and I love how gentle it is.
- BILLIE $9 Razor Kit and A Refill – Billie makes the cutest things to gift people. I have one and have gifted it to a friend as a Christmas present before. Plus it comes with a wall magnet so that you can rest your razor upright. That makes it last a lot longer!
- GLOSSIER Futuredew $24 – One of my most favorite products from Glossier. Great to add some dew and moisture to dry winter skin. It feels like skincare and doesn’t irritate my skin when worn alone or under makeup.
- EM COSMETICS Serum Blush – These are dreamy blushes that I swear by! My favorites are Pink Nectar, Rose Milk, and Little Lilac.
- NEW YORK PUZZLE COMPANY Vogue series – 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle $20 – Highly recommend these vintage Vogue puzzle pieces. They make great gifts as things to do at home. I have them glued on some hard cardboard and set them on the ground as a display. Super cute! I have the How The Wind Blows and the Cherry Blossoms.
- DARN TOUGH VERMONT Hiking Socks – My favorite durable hiking socks ever! I have a few pairs of different colors to switch out.
- REI Membership $20 – This is such a neat gift idea for outdoorsy people in your life. They will get 10% back dividends (cashback at the end of the year), special offers, and access to in-store REI Garage sales.
- KASA Smart Smart Plug HS105 Power Plug – I have two of these smart plugs, one in the bedroom and two for my plant grow lights. I can set schedule via iphone app and turn my lights on and off remotely. It’s a neat thing to have around I swear!
- FLAMINGO Shave Set $16 – I know I’ve recommended Billie razors already, but I cannot help but also recommend you these Flamingo ones. I think the design of Flamingo razor is a lot more sleek. It is slimmer and feels better in the hands. I have the lilac color, and this also comes with a wall hanger thing.
- MUJI Makeup Bag $20 – I have this MUJI Makeup bag and travel with it everywhere.
Gifts Under $50
- YETI Rambler Tumbler with Straw Lid, 30-Oz. $35
- HYDRO FLASK 24-Ounce Standard Mouth Bottle $35
- Settlers of Catan Board Game $49.49 – One of my most favorite and fun games to play with friends and family. I’ve seen this on sale for $25.
- FIVETWO Over the Sink Drying Rack $45 – Cool silicon/stainless steel gadget that you can hand pots and pans over the sink to dry.
- AUKEY USB C Power Bank, 20000mAh Portable Charger – $39.99 (sale price) I always pack two of these chargers on any long trips. It’s a bit heavy, but I love the slim profile as well as its strong and fast-charging power. It can charge up to 4 phones or devices including my laptop.
- CHEMEX Pour-Over Glass Coffeemaker – Classic Series – 8-Cup – my ride-or-die coffee maker these days! I always make extra and store it in the fridge. Great hot and cold! Don’t forget to pick up some Chemex filter papers as well as a coffee grinder. It’s best when freshly ground!
- SKIMS Fits Everybody – Their bras and undies are buttery soft and so comfortable. I highly recommend them!
- MUJI 5-Drawer Acrylic Storage $38 – OMG, Muji is now sold at West Elm. Have you heard the news? This 5-drawer storage thing is the best MUJI purchase. I store my jewelry, watches, and it fits all of my lipsticks as well.
- URBAN OUTFITTERS Get Naked Floral Bath Mat – unexpected gift, but I think it will make your special someone smile!
- URBAN OUTFITTERS CORDUROY FLOOR PILLOW – I’d like to have all of these in different colors, please!
Gifts Under $100
- AREAWARE Tall Stacking Planter $90 – The cutest planter that’s currently on my wishlist.
- ALLBIRDS Wool Runners – Unisex! Great comfy sock-like shoes!
- OUTDOOR VOICES Women’s Rec Kit $98 – I have had the high-neck bra top and leggings in gray for over two years, and they are still my favorites.
- 2021 America the Beautiful National Park Pass – This will make a great gift if you know someone who likes to travel and visit National Parks. It’s available to purchase online as a gift card and must be redeemable as a physical card. I buy this card every year at REI.
- JOHN BOO Maple Grain Reversible Cutting Board $88 (sale price) – Currently in my Amazon shopping cart. I think I will invest in a good cutting board since it’s been in my wishlist for over the year now.
- ORGANIC BASICS Silvertech Active bra and legging – I have the bra and leggings in Burgundy. Love how comfy and lux they are. Get 10% with code ANTRIEUOBC2 (code expires in February 2021) HERE
- GIRLFRIEND COLLECTIVE – FLOAT Collection review HERE. COMPRESSIVE Collection review HERE. GET $10 off your first purchase of $95 or more HERE
- LULULEMON – My top 5 pieces that I own and highly recommend: black long-sleeved shirt (genius breathable performance shirt), black leggings (super comfortable and I’m obsessed with this fabric), navy compressive form-flattering leggings, my most worn black bra, and my favorite black hat.
- Everything from PATAGONIA I’d recommend because I love the brand! I admire their brand ethos as well as their sustainable efforts in creating products that last a lifetime.
- NIKE also has a lot of neat activewear/clothing that I’ve discovered and excited to try out more. Again, it’s another popular brand, so I feel a little more safe when it comes to gifting these things to people.
- RUMPL Nanoloft Puffy Blanket – Travel-friendly, compact and ultra-warm blanket. I’ve used it on a sunrise hike before, and it’s so warm.
- LEATHERMAN Rebar Multitool with Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters and Saw – This Rebar multitool is such a compact and neat little multitasking tool. I have this in my camping kit, and it’s always in the back of my car trunk.
- KEEN Astoria West sandals – I have the grey/coral color, and these remain my most favorite outdoor sandals in 2020. Love pairing them with socks!
- SEA TO SUMMIT Aeros Premium Pillow – I have the navy size large. It’s surprisingly comfortable to sleep in. Great gift for any outdoorsy people in your life!
- FJALLRAVEN High Coast Foldsack 24L Backpack – I know this backpack is sold as under the men’s category, but I got this for myself. Love the foldable top and how spacious and comfortable it is.
- KEEN Targhee III Waterproof Boots – my favorite hiking boots from my favorite Portland-based footwear brand. Read my blog post review HERE
- PETZL ACTIK CORE Headlamp, 450 lumens, Rechargeable – My partner and I bought these in black earlier this year, and they have been incredibly helpful on trails, especially near the end of summer and fall hiking when sun would go down so fast.
- LEKI Micro Vario Cor-Tec TA Trekking Poles – Women’s in navy (100 – 120 cm) – MEN’S in gray (110 – 130 cm) – You can read my blog post review HERE.
- DANNER Mountain 600 – I have these in the color Sand (yellow) with the suede finish. They’re extremely comfortable and look so cute pairing with fall and winter outdoorsy outfits. Definitely go for these smooth leather ones if you want something more durable.
- PELICAN 20 Quart Elite Cooler – I have this cooler in white. It fits perfectly behind the back seat inside my car. Neat thing to have and carry around for road trips.
Luxe Little Gifts
- ACNE STUDIOS Navy Logo Patch Beanie $160
- CELINE Women’s Polarized Square Sunglasses, 55mm
- ACNE STUDIOS Logo Scarf $240
- ISABEL MARANT Black Lecce Belt $120 (sale price) – Read my blog post review HERE
- GISOU Honey Infused Hair Oil $87 (3.4 oz bottle, largest size) – Read my blog post review HERE
Lastly, I’m sharing my wishlist of things I’m saving my money to invest in a near future.
- MARCATO Atlas 180 Pasta Machine
- BEARABY Cotton Napper Weighted Blanket 15lbs
- CARAWAY Ceramic Cookware Set
- VITAMIX Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender, Professional-Grade, 48 oz.
- BALMUDA The Toaster
- FELLOW Stagg EKG Electric Pour-over Kettle
- and maybe a new bag? I’d like to keep this one to myself for now. 😛
Thanks for checking out this year’s Holiday Gift list. If you’d like to peek at my Holiday from previous years, I’ve linked them below (in case you want more recommendations). Let me know if you have any questions or need a specific Happy Thanksgiving and please shop responsibly. Have fun!