SSENSE, pronounced [es-uhns], is an e-commerce luxury fashion retailer based in Montreal, Canada. It was founded by three brothers: Rami, Firas, and Bassel Atallah in 2003.
Over a decade of building this platform from scratch, SSENSE is becoming a ‘cultural protagonist’ on its own right, serving over 150 countries and operating in three languages: English, French, and Japanese. Learn more about their commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, here.
SSENSE adheres to strict no-paper policy, so all items are shipped inside a box with very minimal packaging. You can contact customer service or log into your SSENSE account about defects or start a return.
Top Tips to Shop SSENSE Sale:
Know that some items you see on sale might be removed from the sale list on certain days in the week. Be patient and check-in their website/app often because chances are, they will go on sale again.
Don’t get too mad if something you want is sold out. The beauty of shopping for designers on sale is that you’ll never know what deal you’re going to get. So be patient and keep checking back!
Know your designers, read product descriptions, size charts.
Make sure to compare prices on SSENSE with other online retailers before buying anything.
Here are my Spring-Summer 2020 Sale picks and items I own, purchased from previous SSENSE Sales! Let me know if you need help with sizing and fit. Comment below to DM me.
My Spring-Summer 2020 Sale Pick:
In My Closet
1. Isabel Marant Lecce Belt: It comes in so many colors: black, dark brown, white, khaki, brown, and different color is on sale at a different price point. and I have the black one. I love the fact that it is just a straight piece of leather with a slit, and to tie it, you simply loop the ends around. It’s great to belt high-waisted trousers or simply wear it as a decorative and functional piece on top of any dresses to define your waist.
2. Matteau Purple Tri Crop Top Petite Brief Bikini: Matteau is one of my favorite Australian-made swimwear brands. Their pieces are so elegantly designed and well-made. Definitely worth the investment.
3. Totême Black Novara Trousers: Totême is a Scandi-brand that I love for elevated basic pieces. These trousers might not be on sale at the time you’re browsing, but they have been and will be back on sale. I got them on sale on the last day of their Fall-Winter sale in January of this year.
4. Totême Black Sondrio One-Piece Swimsuit: I bought this one-piece swimsuit in brown last summer, and it’s been with me on every vacation since.
5. Totême White Noma Shirt: The asymmetrical button front is what makes this shirt unique. I got it in size M for a relaxed fit.
There are a lot of items in my cart, unfortunately, really good pieces are sold out already. I am going to wait until their last sale announcement to buy a few things, but for now, I just keep an eye on them. Hope you will be able to pick up something from a designer you like.
Thanks for reading and take care!