By An Trieu
December 9, 2021
MERIT is a clean minimalist beauty brand, founded by Katherine Power, co-founder of Who What Wear, Versed, and Avaline.
MERIT’s positioning is a less-is-more brand with a promise of a 5-minute makeup routine. First order comes with a signature reusable bag.
- Coverage: Medium - Finish: Natural - Shade: Bisque Creamy buildable formula that is great as spot treatment or all over face product
- Handle length: 3.5 in - Bristle type: synthetic Brush with tapered end helps blend cream product like a dream.
It is also dense enough to pick up and pack powder with ease. Love the minimal compact design of the Brush, perfect for travel.
The Minimalist - Shade: Sienna Darker shades work well as bronzing shades. I have medium skin with olive undertone.
The Minimalist is so creamy and easy to blend. It's buildable and does not cake up or dry out my skin. Love the convenient stick packaging!
- Shade: Black brown Volumizing brow pomade that shapes, holds, and tints. Brows look natural and full.
- Shade: Soft black Lengthening mascara that doesn't leave lashes hard or crunchy. Tubing formula washes off super easy with warm water.
- Coverage: light - Finish: Radiant Light cream blush that is best blended with fingers. It is sheer and lets the skin show through.
- Coverage: Light - Finish: Radiant - Shade: Cava - champagne Stick highlight with balmy, and moisturizing formula without glitters
Shade Slick is hydrating, long-lasting, and comfortable on. Taupe shade adds just enough brown pigment to the 90s makeup look I’m after these days.
EU-compliant (free of 1328 common toxins).
Artificial fragrance free
Safe for sensitive skin.